The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Institute is recruiting a Psychiatrist to be the Medical Director for AHN s Center for Psychiatric Neuromodulation, located in Pittsburgh, PA. Our mission at the Center for Neuromodulation is to leverage cutting edge neuroscience for personalized treatment. Our team implements strategies beyond standard therapies to help treatment-resistance patients achieve symptom relief and live productive, fulfilling lives. Examples include advanced neuromodulation therapies, such as deep transcranial magnetic stimulation for Major Depression and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (dTMS), Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), Deep Brain Stimulation for OCD (DBS).
- Provide oversight to all aspects of AHN-based trans-cranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) programs.
- Provide training and continuing surveillance of the professional performance of all individuals in the department who have TMS clinical privileges, as well as those in-training.
- Lead an interdisciplinary clinical team
- Collaborate and provide assistance to Hospital and Institute management relative to the operations of the neuromodulation program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of neuromodulation services.
- Provide and document continuous assessment and improvement of the quality of care of neuromodulation services provided. Such measures will include patient satisfaction data and psychometric data demonstrating treatment efficacy
- Resolve conflicts among treatment providers within the Program while maintaining efficient operations, maximizing physician, staff, and patient satisfaction.
- Participate in the Institute's strategic planning process.
- Promote the program and participate in Hospital activities related to the success of the program.
- Ensure the program s appropriate growth and further development, including assuring a sufficient number of privileged physicians to be able to deliver the medically necessary treatment, adding additional therapeutic options as they may become FDA-cleared, as well expanding the number of services delivered in any calendar year.
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV, and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburgh s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Rachel Atchison Manager Physician Recruitment, Allegheny Health Network