How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible neurologist to join our Spalding Neurology practice.
This is a traditional Neurology position with a practice in Griffin, Georgia.
J1 Visas Considered
Wellstartar Spalding Hospital, approximately 1 hour south of downtown Atlanta. Spalding is a 160 bed community hospital that provides comprehensive care to the residents of Spalding, Pike, Lamar,Butts, Upson and Henry counties.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree or equivalent
- Clinical residency in Neurology
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid State of Georgia Medical License
- DEA License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Fellowship in subspecialty