Pediatric Neurologist SSM Health Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. Additional details include:
SSM Health St. Mary's Outpatient Center Neurology
- You will be joining one Pediatric Neurologist, six Adult Neurologists and five Advanced Practitioners (two which are Pediatric Neurology Advanced Practitioners).
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient Neurology.
- Four-day work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Provide outreach 1-2 days/month.
- Call is taken from home.
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- Neuropsychology services for pediatric and adult.
- Neurology services include EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories; EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- EMG/NCS laboratory is the only accredited lab in Madison.
- The outpatient center EEG lab is fully accredited and provides a full complement of outpatient services in Madison and in many of our outreach locations.
- St Mary's Hospital provides the ability to provide long term, monitored EEG studies when that is clinically necessary.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
The CommunityMadison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2019/wi/madison The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center and was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- The St. Mary's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) was the first facility in the state of Wisconsin to care for critically ill newborns. The NICU, which is a Level III unit has 31 beds, is staffed by six neonatologists and nurses who specialize in care of 490 critically ill newborns annually.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Physician - State of Work Location