1. M.D. or D.O.
2. Completion of an accredited Rheumatology Fellowship Program
3. BC/BE in Rheumatology (must become Board Certified within 2 years)
4. Experience and proficiency in treating patients with lupus and arthritis, and ultrasound guided joint injections
5. Knowledge of new Biologics
6. Willingness to participate in the oversight of the infusion
7. Missouri Medical License
8. DEA certificate
9. ACLS certification
SSM Medical Group in St. Louis seeks to employ a BC/BE Rheumatologist. The practice is primarily outpatient, with some inpatient consultations. P rimary location will be at Kisker Outpatient Center with opportunities for satellite locations further West in St. Charles County.
Monday-Friday schedule with light call responsibilities.
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like you to share that gift as part of the rheumatology group at SSM Health Medical Group. We are seeking a rheumatology physician to join our well-established clinic at Kisker. Are you a board-certified or board-eligible physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Jason M Nelson, CPRP, SHRC | Physician, Executive and Provider Recruitment
12312 Olive Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63141
Physician - State of Work Location