If you are a Family Medicine Physician that wants to provide off-site call inpatient coverage as well as some ER coverage, this might be the right place for you. Top-notch PAs, excellent support team, excellent work/life balance.
• 7on/7off, 12hr or 24hr shifts (supplement TeleHospitalist service at night if preferred)
• Also covering ER 7a-11a Mon-Thurs. Average daily census of 6, Average ER visits of 10 per day
• No ICU, no OB, no RT, no Vents
• High functioning EM PA's - handle codes, does H&Ps, calls for consults and put to bed
• Offsite call at your house or apartment (20min response time)
• Employed with above median comp level, with benefits
Located halfway between Amarillo, TX and Oklahoma City, OK, this rural community provides a wonderful laid-back lifestyle with easy access to the big city.
• Hometown sense of community - great for families, married no kids, or singles
• Less than 2 hours from Oklahoma City
• Low unemployment - rural community with a very strong economy - farming, ranching, and oil/gas
• Beautiful recreational lake within 30mins - boating, fishing, camping, relaxing on the water
• Low cost of living, affordable homes/lots, live on the water or near the golf course
• Excellent school options
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time