San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara County, California
Large urology group practice in the beautiful Central Coast of California looking for a BC/BE Urologist to join our practice as we are planning in advance for a partner retirement. Urology Associates of the Central Coast is a well-established, well-respected successful private practice with a history of over 40 years in our community, encompassing San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. We pride ourselves on our cohesive relationships with our local hospital systems, as well as our large referral base in our local medical community. We have a collegial, well-trained group of experienced urologists and physician assistants, including specialists in female pelvic health and robotics, who are interested in supporting your growth and development as a general or subspecialty urologist. We will consider newly trained or experienced candidates. With five practice locations covering two counties, we are looking for a quality candidate to join our team as we continue to serve our communities needs.
- 2-year partnership track with a highly competitive salary, as well as a bonus opportunity
- Minimal buy-in for partnership
- 1:8 weekend call
- Participation in ESWL, surgery center and real estate holding ventures are available and encouraged
- Benefits include health, dental insurance, 401K, relocation allowance, and CME stipend.
- Robot available
- Assistance in local job search for spouses available
- 6 weeks of paid vacation, including CME
The Central Coast of California is an idyllic location, located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles. We have 315 days of sunshine a year, and a Mediterranean climate. A friendly, active, growing community with options for city, suburban or rural living within 25 minutes of our offices. No traffic. Accessible beaches, great mountain and road biking, world-class surfing & windsurfing, excellent public and private schools, local top 10 college town (Cal Poly), easy access to Los Angeles and San Francisco, as well as direct flights to Seattle, Phoenix, and Denver, world-class wineries in your backyard.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Additional Salary Information:
- Eligible for benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision-accrual of these benefits start from the first day of employment. Profit Share/401 (k) following one year of consecutive employment. Vacation/Sick leave up to a maximum of 240 hours for the first two years of employment. The physician shall be paid monthly. CME allowance negotiable by the Board of Directors