Dartmouth Health Keene
Dartmouth Health Keene is currently seeking a highly qualified BC/BE General Dermatologist to join the highly regarded, physician-led group to practice at our clinic located in the quintessential New England town of Keene, New Hampshire. This Dermatologist will be joining a collegial team in a very busy clinical practice with other dermatologists and a Mohs surgeon. This is a great opportunity to practice a wide variety of medical, phototherapeutic, cosmetic, and procedural Dermatology. A wide range of skill sets will be practiced every day.
What Dartmouth Health has to offer you:
• Beautiful clinic with spa-like features throughout, located in the heart of one of New Hampshire's most picturesque downtowns
• Physician-led group in a private practice setting with the support of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
• A well-established and growing patient base
• Flexible schedules and exceptional clinical and administrative support providing a solid work-life balance
• Excellent compensation and benefits package
• $20k relocation bonus
• Dedicated CME time and funds
What New England has to offer you:
• Four seasons and an outdoor lifestyle
• Access to major cities and airports
• Proximity to mountains and hiking trails
• Driving distance to the seacoast/ocean
• Abundance of local lakes for boating and swimming
Keene is a picturesque college town in southwestern New Hampshire with a strong sense of community, a vibrant downtown area, excellent public schools, and 4-season outdoor recreation.
Dartmouth Health Keene is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and a division of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system based in Lebanon, New Hampshire. This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, and clinical measurement. DH Keene is a nationally recognized leader in population health and the patient-centered medical home care delivery model. It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models, and electronic health records.
Cover letters should be addressed to: Michael O'Shea, MD - Division Director, Cheshire Medical Center
Please apply online or send CV and cover letter directly to: Carrie Moore, MBA, CPRP, Provider Recruiter - Carrie.E.Moore@hitchcock.org
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
• Must obtain and maintain a medical license in the state of New Hampshire
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.