A well-established Nephrology practice at the forefront of providing care to Salt Lake City and surrounding communities is seeking to add a Transplant Nephrologist to work at a tertiary care state-of-art transplant center in the heart of Salt Lake City. This is a highly collaborative group with a large referral base.
This organization can sponsor a H1B Visa and can accept candidates seeking a general Nephrology position.
• Join 3 Transplant Nephrologist, 12 Nephrologists and 9 Nurse Practitioners
• Includes patient care through all phases of transplantation, with regular support of APP for outpatient clinic
• Call coverage every 6 weeks
• Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary with Quality Incentive Bonuses and Investment Opportunities
• Sign on Bonus and Relocation
• 6 Weeks of Paid Vacation including Paid Holidays and additional CME Time with Stipend
• Comprehensive Benefits Package - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, Retirement, and Malpractice Insurance
• Salt Lake City is a top destination for year-round access to outdoor activities - be in a place where you can ski in the morning and golf in the afternoon
• Enjoy a relatively dry climate with warm summers and sunny winters
• Have access to a vibrant downtown full of entertainment options - enjoy bars, breweries, theater, museums, concerts, festivals, college sporting events, shopping, and a variety of restaurants
• Public and Private Schools in the area are top ranked according to Niche.com
To learn more, please contact Misha Fabick:
Link to my calendar: www.calendly.com/mfabick
Employment Type: Full Time