Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Goldsboro, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply! Also interested in J1-Visa Candidates! About the Practice
The practice consists of 5 OB/GYN Physicians as well as a Certified Nurse Midwife and a Nurse Practitioner for patient care support and has been serving the Goldsboro area for over 50 years. Deliveries are typically done at Wayne Memorial Hospital. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice with experienced physicians, a great support staff, and great amount of the OB/GYN market share in the area that will allow for the ability to perform a far greater range of women’s health services. Practice Highlights
- Join a great team of obstetricians and gynecologists in an established practice in Goldsboro, NC, 1 hour outside of the Raleigh-Durham Metro Area
- Competitive Salary and Benefits with partnership/production opportunities
- Experienced physicians for mentorship opportunities
- Great work life balance. 1 in 7 weekly call with 1 weekend call out of 5
- Patient Census is between 20-25
- Relocation and Continuing Medical Education Stipend
- Nestled in the heart of eastern NC between Raleigh and the coast, Goldsboro is a destination rich in culture and heritage. With deep military and agricultural roots and let’s not forget to mention legendary BBQ this place is rich in tradition and charm
- Live music downtown, farm tours, craft beer, boutique shops, signature restaurants and F-15E Strike Eagles soaring across the sky there is so much to do in Goldsboro!
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.