Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN Physician to join established, expanding practice in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Our Women s Health team offers the perfect balance of providing OB/GYN patient care, teaching future physicians, and enjoying the benefits of a flexible work/life program. Our growing and diverse team offers a great range of experience and support so all physicians can build and maintain long lasting relationships with their patients. Our OB/GYN physicians also have the privilege of mentoring and teaching residents and get to be a part of the core faculty of the residency program.
- Brand new private clinic facilities conveniently located near hospital.
- Desirable call schedule
- Outstanding OR teams and support staff with dedicated OB anesthesia
- All deliveries performed in single hospital
- Core faculty in the OB/GYN residency program
- Partnership with Fairview Health Center, a non-profit, federally qualified health center that has served the local community since 2001.
- 4 midwives to help hospital rounds, manage patients and routine labors
- 24/7 in-house Neonatology - 16 bed, level II-B NICU managing ill infants and premature infants down to 28 weeks
- Active robotic surgery program with two Da Vinci surgical robots with block surgery time available
Med Center Health offers a strong compensation package that includes: competitive salaries, production/quality bonus potential, starting bonus, relocation allowance, visa sponsorship, CME, comprehensive health benefits, retirement savings plan with match, malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
About Med Center Health
Med Center Health is a growing, six-hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and our communities. Med Center Health currently has General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs, a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship program, and a new satellite four-year medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Med Center Health is located in Southcentral Kentucky, a 12-county region rich in history, nature, urban life, and sports. A thriving university town with a progressive population helps drive Bowling Green s ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries, and attractions, including:
- Western Kentucky University Home of the Hilltoppers
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark - Home of the Minor League Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Wide array of both public and private golf courses
Community and Government
- Bowling Green Convention and Visitor s Bureau - http://visitbgky.com/
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce - http://www.bgchamber.com/
- City of Bowling Green - http://www.bgky.org/
Public School Systems
- Bowling Green City Schools
- Warren County Public Schools
- Gatton Academy for Mathematics & Science in Kentucky