Are you looking to build a successful practice in one of the country's finest metro cities? This incredible health system located in a friendly Chicago-land suburb is seeking a Dermatologist MOHS surgeon to join their team.
• Join a team of 3 Dermatologists in a high-volume, established practice
• Be the cornerstone and lead MOHS surgeon for the program. The group is currently referring out for all surgical cases.
• Be a part of key decision-making alongside leadership including equipment, vendors, additional support, and a potential flexible schedule to begin with 1.5-2 days of MOHs and 1-2 days of General Dermatology per week
• Established support specialists including a scribe and APP available if desired
• Practice managed by one of the city's largest groups with 120+ referring PC providers
• New, exquisite 80,000 square foot multi-specialty clinic and office space just opened
• Competitive compensation with salary + RVU model, plus a robust benefits package
Chicago, Illinois and Surrounding Suburbs:
• Live in the third-largest city in the nation with exquisite cuisine, breathtaking architectural views, unlimited shopping, and weekly fun experiences at sporting, cultural, and musical events.
• This new clinic building is in a top-rated A+ suburb and the third-best suburb for public schools in the country and is only 30 miles from downtown. Based on personal preferences, you will have a diverse range of either urban or suburban living and various safe, friendly neighborhoods and communities.
• Experience all four seasons with an incredible summer spent near Lake Michigan whether at the beach, running or biking along the lakefront or trails, or boating. Enjoy skiing and winter activities as well in surrounding suburbs and easy access to Wisconsin.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Specialty: Dermatology - Mohs
Employment Type: Full Time