Patient-centered primary care practice with 5 locations is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join their established team of dedicated health providers.
• Outpatient only clinic setting with a collegial collaborative practice environment
• Women's Health and Prenatal care required
• Full time 32 clinical hours/week with complete flexibility and autonomy
• Supportive administration, experienced mid-level support and assigned MA
• Guaranteed base salary plus bonus potential, generous student loan assistance, and relocation allowance
• Comprehensive benefits package, retirement, CME allowance, malpractice, and 5 weeks' PTO
Community: Voted the #1 city to live in Ohio, Cincinnati Known affectionally as the "Queen City" has a lot to offer including great food, dynamic sports scene, and a thriving arts scene.
• Families enjoy the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center, Newport Aquarium, several art and history museums and outdoor parks
• Enjoy year-round festivals devoted to music, food and hospitality
• Direct access to Cincinnati International Airport
• Top rated public and private schools and renowned colleges and universities
• Home to major sports teams, including the Cincinnati Reds, The Bengals, FC Cincinnati, 3 minor league teams, 5 college institutions with sports teams and 7 major sports venues
For additional information about this opportunity, please contact Meredith Hagan:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time