Compensation: Competitive base salary plus various bonus incentives.
Requirements: Board eligibility (active candidacy) or certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the completion of an accredited residency program. Completion of Medical Doctorate (MD) or Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) is required.
We are seeking a full-time, outstanding OB/GYN Physician to join our team at VHC. We are seeking Physicians who are excited to build our OBGYN outpatient practice that is growing because of the large referral base provided by the hospital and its outpatient practices. Multiple opportunities exist for resident and student teaching.
There are robotic and laparoscopic surgeons to assist and refer to when necessary.
- As a VHC PG doctor, you will enjoy the benefits of being a hospital employee and part of a multispecialty group comprised of 100+ members including Primary Care Physicians and a wide range of specialists.
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are required as well as the desire to be part of a team that functions at the highest level.
- Our nationally recognized hospital and team of doctors pride themselves on providing evidence-based, high quality, high standard and empathetic care.
- Our highly competitive compensation package includes an excellent base salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives.
- We promote a healthy work-life balance to include flexible working hours and offer a generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401K match, generous CME, loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance (if applicable), as well as other benefits.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine faculty appointments are available.
- Click here to learn more about VHC, or click on this link to visit our website https://www.vhcphysiciangroup.com/careers/for-physicians/.
- Our practices are state of the art and fully equipped to provide an excellent clinical experience.
- As a hospital-employed physician you will have the full support of the administration.
- Administration understands that keeping the patient load reasonable for its physicians is essential to realizing the full benefits of our team based approach to care.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Located in Arlington, VA, VHC is the only Hospital in the mid-Atlantic region that is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations).
- Virginia Hospital Center (VHC) is a nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering the highest quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 70 years.
- Named a CMS 5-Star Hospital, in 2020, based on our performance across seven areas of quality.
- Received a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score of A for the 16th consecutive grading period one of a few hospitals in the country to achieve this level of consistency.
- Achieved Magnet re-designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program.
- The only Northern Virginia hospital named to Newsweek's 2020 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals.
- 2019 release of US News and World Report hospital rankings, received the highest ranking possible ( High Performing ) in the following areas: Aortic Valve Surgery, Colon Cancer Surgery, Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure, Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement.
- VHC is a 437-bed facility.
- Arlington is home to the Pentagon and the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Fairfax and Arlington Counties continues to attract families who enjoy living near D.C. but desire a suburban lifestyle.
- Fairfax County has some of the highest ranking schools in the nation according to U.S. News and World Reports.
- Arlington County also offers outstanding schools - about 91 percent of all graduating high school seniors in Arlington go on to attend college.
- Northern Virginia has many recreational and community amenities including: over 89 miles of biking/jogging trails, 167 public parks, approximately 14 community centers, 7 live stage theaters, 8 libraries, and 652 restaurants.
- Whether you choose to live in Arlington County, Fairfax County, or in any of the other great areas in the DC area, you will have little problem in finding a location that is right for you.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates interested in joining us in a highly collegial environment where the patient is at the center of what we do.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates must complete the online application and psychometric assessment. In addition to completing the application and assessment candidates can also send a copy of their CV to Andrea Bell, Director Physician Services Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.