UP Health System (UPHS), a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Marquette, Michigan (on Lake Superior) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Infectious Disease Physician to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Nine provider multi-specialty group awarding patient continuity
- Target patient load average of 10 patients per day inpatient/14 outpatient
- Participation with Antimicrobial Stewardship and Microbiology
- Teaching affiliation with Michigan State University; Medical Students and Family Practice Residents
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System Marquette, a 307-bed specialty care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 providers, provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women s/Children s Center. The hospital offers a 24/7 hospitals program for admitting patients and provides the region s premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory. Home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in a family friendly and active community with adventure and activities year-round. Home to Northern Michigan University and tourist driven economic well-being.