Reach your peak with the leading health system serving southeastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia. Appalachian Regional Healthcare (ARH) is seeking BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeons to join our growing healthcare system in the following practice locations:
- Hazard ARH Regional Medical Center in Hazard, Kentucky
- Harlan ARH Hospital in Harlan, Kentucky
- Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center in South Williamson, Kentucky
- Beckley ARH Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia
Join our exceptional community of globally minded and locally focused physicians who are establishing a new legacy of advanced musculoskeletal care. Here, you can provide a broad range of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical services within an interdisciplinary orthopedics team. Use the full breadth of your skills and clinical training to enhance our practice offerings, explore new programs and deliver advanced orthopedic care that will have a lasting impact on the health of our communities.
Blaze your trail to excellence at ARH with:
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and a 403(b) retirement plan
- Loan forgiveness programs
- Stipend considerations (for residents and fellows)
- PTO of 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with five additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
- Immigration services available, if needed
- H-1B availability
Discover the world of possibilities within our expansive system and experience a boundless quality of life within the majestic Appalachian Mountains an area renowned for outdoor recreation, natural beauty, community spirit and hospitality.
Let us help you reach your peak.
Explore our Orthopedic Surgery opportunities at ARHPhysicianCareers.org.
Or submit your CV or inquiries to:
Stephanie Damron, Director of Physician Relations & Recruitment
Appalachian Regional Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.