TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist (Per-Diem) to join our team in Modesto, CA.
The Central Valley is nestled between the Cascade, Sierra Nevada and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the California coastal ranges and the San Francisco Bay Area to the West. The region is an outdoor recreational destination with mountain and road biking, kayaking and boarding on numerous lakes and rivers. The nearby California State and National Parks offer great hiking trails, camping, and fishing in pristine lakes and rivers.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor