TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist (Per-Diem) to join our team in Santa Clara, CA.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Clara is in the heart of Silicon Valley, home to the headquarters of several high-tech companies and the 9thmost populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Santa Clara is bordered by San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.
- Outstanding local educational opportunities at all levels. Excellent public schools in the surrounding areas. Stanford University, Santa Clara University and San Jose State are all just miles away.
- Just minutes from downtown Cupertino, San Jose and Palo Alto, and less than an hour from San Francisco.
- Santa Clara is home to Levi's Stadium and the San Francisco 49ers. The San Jose Sharks home stadium is also just minutes away.
- Amazing location for those who enjoy outdoor activities and an active lifestyle. World-class skiing in Tahoe, amazing beaches, and nationally renowned parks and hiking are all nearby to enjoy.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor