We're looking for a General Urologist to join our team with the St. Joseph Medical Group.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Boarded in Urology (or eligible)
- Texas licensed, preferred
- Inpatient rounding on post-operative patients, your own patients, and when on call
- Da Vinci Xi for robotic procedures
- 1:4-5 call
- Guaranteed salary for year 1, 90% for year 2
- Call paid in excess of salary from Day 1
Experience: 1-3 Years' experience preferred, but new grads will be considered.
Salary and Benefits: Salary range is negotiable based upon experience. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus
- CME reimbursement for continuing education, licensure and certification.
- Full complement of employment benefits (health/dental/vision insurance, retirement, etc.)
- Flexible and willing to support organizational needs with regard to healthcare and market changes;
- Solid clinical expertise with a commitment to patient care outcomes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to serve as a team member and clinical leader in the workplace;
- Customer service oriented
Centrally located between Houston, Austin, and Dallas, St. Joseph Health is located in the heart of the Brazos Valley. The twin cities of Bryan-College Station comprise a vibrant, fast-growing community with plenty of small-town charm. Home to Texas A&M University, the George Bush Presidential Library, Lake Bryan, and Downtown Bryan, Bryan-College Station is ideal for families, offering the convenience of large city amenities on a backdrop of the Brazos Valley countryside.
Sound interesting? Give me a call at 979-776-5366 or email me at Ryan.Hancock@commonspirit.org.