Job Description & Requirements
Charlotte Suburb Family Medicine Physician in South Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $230000.00 - 300000.00
Piedmont Medical Center, a premier center in Rock Hill, SC, invites you to consider an exciting Family Medicine position with Fort Mill Family Practice. The existing primary care group is extending their practice to a satellite hospital location in the suburbs of Charlotte. The position offers a work/life balance with a busy clinic and low call ratio.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient with low call allowing for great work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Ample support with MA and front desk staff
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- On-site CLIA waived laboratory
- Busy practice with providers booked 3+ weeks out
With the practice located 18 miles from Charlotte, NC, enjoy life in one of North Carolina’s most beloved cities. Ranked among Niche’s Best Cities to Raise a Family, it has much to offer.
- Wonderful housing options, including beautiful waterfront homes
- Top-ranked schools in state
- Ideal weather year-round
- Enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities — hiking, biking, kayaking, rock climbing, and more
- Easy access to world-class shops, restaurants, professional sports teams
- Proximity to an international airport
- Within driving distance to beaches and mountains
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of South Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Family Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine