Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine - Conceirge Medicine Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Mon-Fri 8-5
An established concierge practice dedicated to providing highly attentive, specialized medical care is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in internal medicine to join its team. This position offers competitive compensation and a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in Dallas, one of the most sought-after metro areas in the nation.Opportunity Highlights
- Turnkey practice opportunity—concierge medicine service
- Established patient panel beginning on Day 1
- Low patient volume
- Up to $350,000 base salary
- Ample PTO—5 weeks off in Year 1
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Comprehensive benefits available
- Partnership potential
Home to more than 7 million individuals, the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is a perfect place to call home. With access to plenty of local lakes, parks, and trails for outdoor recreation and a thriving arts and culture scene, you’ll never run out of things to do!
- Ability to live in one of Dallas’ incredible suburbs
- No state income tax in Texas
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state and prestigious local universities
- Renowned attractions, including the Deep Ellum entertainment district and the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Home to professional sports teams, including the Dallas Cowboys
- Convenient access to a local international airport
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md