Job Description & Requirements
7 on/7 off Neurohospitalist - in Wisconsin
A reputable community-based health care system that has been providing outstanding comprehensive care for more than 100 years is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in neurology to join its team. This is a neurohospitalist position that offers a great quality of life while living and working in a remarkable suburb of Milwaukee.Opportunity Highlights
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Low inpatient census
- Join two other neurohospitalists and a comprehensive neurosciences team
- Ample support from advanced practice providers
- Up to $90,000 in student loan forgiveness
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
The fifth-largest city in the Midwest, the Milwaukee metro area is filled with tremendous opportunity and exciting events and activities throughout the year. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll find everything you need here.
- A low cost of living + a variety of great housing options
- Excellent public and private schools + local colleges and universities
- Beautiful scenery + ample outdoor adventures along Lake Michigan
- A variety of amenities, including an international airport, collegiate + professional sports, arts + cultural attractions, world-class shopping + dining, and more
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #2 in its “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board eligible or certified in Neurohospital Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md