Job Description & Requirements
Pathology Medical Director & Partner in Virginia
StartDate: 09/05/2022Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $475000.00 - 475000.00
Monument Pathologist Inc., a private practice pathology group, is seeking a Pathology Partner and Medical Director to oversee a 300-bed hospital lab. You’ll enjoy high income potential and a wonderful schedule.Opportunity Highlights
- Partnership in a 12-pathologist private group
- Medical Director of a 300-bed community hospital lab
- $475,000 income potential
- Diverse case mix
- Need to be AP/CP-trained and preferably 5+ years of experience
In Richmond, VA, urban edginess meets Southern charm as a truly unique East Coast city.
- State capital
- Home to several major colleges & universities
- Eclectic region with 1.3 million population
- Top-rated schools for children
- Easy access to major metro, ocean and mountain-getaways
- Listed on National Geographic’s “Top 10 Places to Travel for Food”
- Highly ranked by Niche for nightlife, commute, diversity, and outdoor recreation
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Virginia and must be board eligible or certified in Pathology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pathologist, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care