Job Description & Requirements
Radiologist Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 750000.00
Become a partner in a thriving, state-of-the-art practice serving Kern County, CA. In this group, you will be rewarded for your hard work while maintaining an excellent work-life balance. Affiliat-ed with a well-established health system, this opportunity includes a tailored compensation pack-age for the right board-eligible/board-certified candidate.Opportunity Highlights
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with a 4.5-day work week and 1:6 call schedule
- Excellent retirement benefits with eight weeks of PTO
- One-year partnership track
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Earn $750,000+ as a partner
With engaging activities and events throughout the year and a tremendous opportunity for peace and relaxation, our California town offers a remarkable quality of life.
- An array of attractions, including live music, museums, and unique dining
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local and nearby colleges and universities
- Exciting outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to Los Angeles and its many amenities, including an international airport and professional sporting events
- A wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Mammography or Diagnostic Radiology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist