Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 day work week Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 300000.00
An established hospital that has been providing exceptional care in northeastern Louisiana for more than 65 years is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine or internal medicine to join its team.Opportunity Highlights
- Great work-life balance
- $300,000 earning potential
- 5 weeks of PTO + $3,000 for CME
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to $150,000 loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance provided
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package available
Located just minutes from the Mississippi River, this inviting community in northeastern Louisiana is a great place to call home.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Home to a 65,000-acre wildlife refuge, one of the region’s most popular attractions
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast—enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, boating, and much more
- Less than 30 minutes from Vicksburg, Mississippi + less than an hour from Monroe
- Just an hour outside of Jackson, Mississippi
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Medical degree required
Open to candidates that are currently board-certified, board-eligible, or neither.About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine