Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterologist - in Kentucky
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 600000.00
A successful GI group is expanding across Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee and looking for board-certified gastroenterologists to join them. This group was created by gastroenterologists for gastroenterologists, You’ll enjoy the physician-led environment, plus competitive compensation and equity after 18 months.Opportunity Highlights
- $500,000+ salary (varies by location)
- Comfortable Monday-Friday, 8-5 schedule
- Call varies by location
- Generous benefits packaging including health, PTO, and 401k
- Physician-led environment
- Equity opportunities after 18 months
With new opportunities in four gorgeous states, the choice is yours for where to put down roots and thrive. Whether Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky or Tennessee, come discover life in a superb suburb of a large metro area.
- Top-rated school systems
- Beautiful neighborhoods and friendly communities
- Easy access to metro areas including Nashville, Louisville, and Dayton
- Proximity to major airports for travel
- Four distinct seasons of weather + outdoor recreation in every season
- The choice is yours to make
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee and must be board certified in Gastroenterology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md