Job Description & Requirements
MSK Radiologist in Texas
StartDate: 01/03/2023Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $515000.00 - 515000.00
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology to join its team. This position offers academic opportunities and a desirable quality of life while living and working in a major metro location.Opportunity Highlights
- Practice 100% musculoskeletal radiology
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and leadership
- Assistant professor, associate professor, and full professor positions available
- Extremely light call
Rich in history, culture, and genuine Southern hospitality, San Antonio is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. With plenty of amenities and attractions, including the world-renowned San Antonio River Walk, this city has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax
- A variety of affordable housing options in downtown high-rises, suburban neighborhoods, lakeside homes, and country estates with acreage
- Outstanding public and private schools + multiple colleges and universities
- Exciting events, including NBA games + an annual local rodeo
- An abundance of outdoor recreation + theme parks
- Access to a local international airport
- Medscape names Texas as one of its “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Musculoskeletal Radiology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Biomedical Imaging, Imaging, Radiology, Musculoskeletal Physician, radiology,, radiology, radiologist