Opportunity Abounds for a new Interventional Cardiologist in this Charming yet Cosmopolitan Southern Community
- Excellent Interventional Reputation in the community – expertise in complex/high risk coronary interventions, complex endovascular procedures and the leading group in starting the TAVR program in Columbus
- Three general cardiologists, two interventional cardiologists and five APPs
- Newly designed & conveniently located office
- Fully accredited imaging lab
- World class clinical and billing staff
WE PROVIDE PATIENT CARE THAT INCLUDES:
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation
- Regions only Cardio Pulmonary Testing
- Two state of the art nuclear cameras
- Five echo/vascular ultrasound rooms
- High level nursing support
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE INCLUDE:
- Quick to grow outpatient and inpatient clinic
- Strong compensation model – competitive base + productivity bonus
- Business culture with focus on teamwork, family and quality of life
- Ability to read remotely
Southeastern Cardiology is searching for an additional INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST to join our growing and well-respected medical practice. Founded in 2005 by Shane Darrah, MD, we are physician owned and operated - dedicated to providing high-quality cardiac care throughout the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding counties. Since inception, we have added three additional cardiologists and five midlevels. In January of 2018, we moved into our newly designed office with the intention of expanding our local foothold. We have a dedicated imaging lab with 2 nuclear cameras, 5 echo labs as well as the regions only cardio pulmonary tests. Southeastern Cardiology’s crown jewel is our dedicated and engaged staff – they are truly world class!
Southeastern Cardiology Associates strives to deliver the best care possible through a team approach. From check-in, each employee participates in delivering the highest quality of care and attention in the Southeast. Our commitment to our patients is that we will treat them like family. We are compassionate and considerate. We are passionate about advancements in technology and patient care. We are educators and good listeners. We believe that qualified cardiology care is not hard to find. However, we think that embedding a world class group of cardiologists within a team that is committed to treating the patient and their loved ones is what truly sets us apart. Our job is not done when the condition is diagnosed and treated appropriately. We consider the mission accomplished when we have treated the problem and our team has communicated effectively with the patient and their loved ones. Our team of specialized physicians, mid-levels, nurses, technicians and staff are committed to providing the highest level of service – this team approach truly sets us apart.
Candidates must have an interest in inpatient and outpatient practice. It is envisioned that the new physician’s practice would build quickly in partnership with our current cardiologists.
Visit www.southeasterncardiology.com for more information on our growing and vibrant practice.
Columbus, GA—“The RiverCity: What progress has preserved”
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the Georgia mountains, and local lakes
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, arts, and music scene
- Voted #4 on Today.com’s “100 best places to raise a family”