- Essentia Health
- Brainerd, Minnesota
- Closing date
- May 18, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Join an established and collegial pediatric team in a busy practice setting. Beautiful, newer facility conveniently located just south of the intersection of highways 210 and 371 in the heart of Baxter, MN and adjacent to Brainerd, MN. Fully integrated EHR utilizing EPIC software. In addition to pediatrics, this clinic offers family medicine, women s health and an Urgent Care right on-site. Current team consists of 3 Pediatricians and 2 CNPs who are seeking 1 additional Pediatrician. Provide the full range of general pediatric medicine in an enjoyable and fulfilling work environment that includes both an outpatient and inpatient practice.
- 1.0 FTE, full-time status
- Well-established and well-respected growing practice; patient base would grow quickly
- 32 contact hours in clinic 4 days per week or 8 contact hrs per day, but can be distributed over 5 days, if preferred; remainder of time in hospital consults/rounding (inpatient practice small component to schedule)
- Clinic location: Essentia Health St. Joseph's-Baxter Clinic
- Hospital location: Essentia Health St. Joseph's Medical Center (3.5 miles away)
- Anticipated Outpatient volume: 20 patients per day
- Anticipated Inpatient volume: 0-4 patients per day (newborns). Level I nursery.
- Hospital Rounding: Two Pediatric Nurse Practitioners serve as hospitalists each weekday and two weekends per month, with a pediatrician as second call. Pediatricians care for all newborns in the nursery, pediatric admissions, and round on weekends if on primary call.
- Call description: 1:5 (C-section attendance only if requested by OB/GYN; attendance at deliveries or for pediatric floor admissions during overnight call is uncommon.)
- Special procedures preferred/required: Circumcision
- Peds Residency
- BE/BC Peds
- Centrally located in Minnesota
- 2 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Brainerd population: 13,590
- Visit www.explorebrainerdlakes.com to find out more!
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Pediatrics
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert