The freshwater of Lake Superior is alluring, the clean air is refreshing, and the views are amazing....check out Duluth, MN!
- We are looking for a top Endocrinologist that is patient-centered and wants to achieve a great work/life balance.
- Great team, great management, great patients, great location = great life!
- You would be the 6th of a team of 6 Physicians (including 1 Pediatric Endocrinologist), 6 APC s & 18 additional staff.
- Call: rotation including weekends; coverage includes inpatient diabetes care. We will openly discuss this as part of the interview process.
- St. Mary s Medical Center, a 330-bed tertiary care hospital, Level II Trauma Center or Essentia Health-Duluth, a 165-bed hospital both located on the same connected campus.
- Capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including; pumps, sensors and meters
- Primarily outpatient practice; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Some outreach possible
- Patient volume/day: 8-12
- Duluth, MN & Superior WI Harbor cities, 10 minutes apart, at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000. Comprised of 20 clinics and 7 Hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.