Critical Care Pulmonary
Critical Care Anesthesiology
Critical Care Emergency Medicine
Internal Medicine Critical Care
Surgery Critical Care
Exciting opportunity to join a new Intensivist group at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls, ID.Qualified Candidates:
- BC/BE critical care medicine required
- Day shifts with APP night coverage and MD call
- Open model with mandatory Intensivist consults
- Full time providers work 15 (12-hour) shifts per month
- 24 hour coverage with APP night support of 29-bed ICU, including 6-bed burn ICU
- Patients include med/surg, trauma, cardiac, neuro, CV surgery, neurosurgery and burn
- No ECMO
- Regional referral center
- Academic opportunity through Idaho College of Medicine to teach residents & medical students
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center:
- ICC Healthcare employees over 450 providers in 4 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA Healthcare.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA Healthcare s commitment to residency and fellowship programs
- The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana.
- EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (of only two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. A robust local helicopter and ground medical rescue service support its comprehensive trauma program. Additionally, EIRMC has the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children.
- The Heart Center provides the region's most comprehensive cardiovascular program with a full spectrum of cardiology services.
Idaho Falls lies at the heart of some of the world's best-known recreation areas, including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, the Snake River, the Sawtooth Mountains, Henry's Lake, Jackson Hole, and Sun Valley. Nature provides a stunning backdrop to the safe, accessible, and convenient city. Idaho Falls' downtown area includes a visual and performing arts center, dinner theater, art museum, natural and cultural history museum, Tautphaus Park Zoo, BMX track, kayak course, rock climbing wall, and so many other outdoor and family activities. Idaho Falls is proud of its low cost of living, low crime rate and award-winning schools.