Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Raleigh, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply! About the Practice
The practice consists of 9 OB/GYN Physicians as well as 1 Family Nurse Practitioner. The practice has been serving the Raleigh Metro area for over 40 years and is still growing. Deliveries are typically done at UNC Rex Hospital in Raleigh. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established practice that is one of the most well known in the state of North Carolina and provides great mentorship and support with its physician team and staff. Practice Highlights
- Join 9 OB/GYNs and 1 Nurse Practitioner along with a great support from an Advanced Care Team of Registered Nurses
- Call schedule will be about 7 days per month
- Practice offers opportunity to perform a wide variety of obstetrics and gynecological treatments/procedures
- Great mentorship opportunity for resident physicians
- Average daily patient census: 25
- Partnership opportunities available
- Satellite office located in Wakefield subdivision of Raleigh
- Raleigh, N.C.’s reputation is on the rise for outdoor activities and action sports in a capital-city setting (Men's Healthmagazine recently named Raleigh the third sportiest city in America). With a wide variety of ways to get out and get active from hiking trails to golf courses to hidden kayaking spots, it won’t be hard to find a way to keep busy!
- When it comes to a good time, the Raleigh, N.C. area knows no limits. Just outside the city of Raleigh are the neighboring towns and unincorporated areas that make up Wake County. There are 11 towns in all, each just minutes away from Raleigh. Each has its own story, charming visitors with historic downtowns, tree-lined main streets, concerts in the park, golf course communities and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. About
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.