Medical Director / Primary Care
New Mexico - $280,000
Student Loan Forgiveness
Practice Details: Medical Director Primary Care
- Qualified For Student Loan Forgiveness Federal and Indian Health Services
- No call, No Nights, No Weekends
- Ability to Provide Quality Patient Care - Average 30 Minutes Per Patient, 10 – 12 Patients Per Day
- Salary: $250,000 - $280,000 Negotiable
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Annual, Sick, and Personal Leave, 13 Paid Holidays. Retirement 403 b – Employer Matches 3% Initially and Up to 6% Based on Years of Service.
- Administration VS Clinic Time is at Your Discretion
- Join a Tenured Team of Nurse Practitioners, RN's, Family Medicine, Dentist, and Pharmacist
Community: Western New Mexico
- Small Safe Community to Raise Family with Big City Amenities Within a 1 Hour Drive.
- Easy Access to Mountain Climbing, Nationally Known Ski Resorts, Hunting, Whitewater Rafting,
- Cost of Living is 23% Lower Than the National Average
- Excellent Nearby Colleges & Universities to Choose From.
- Low Health Risks. U.S. News Lists New Mexico as #4 “Least Polluted Air” In the Country
Job ID: JN -102021-25560