Grandview Medical Center is seeking excellent Board Eligible/Board Certified Pulmonary Critical Care Physicians to join a private practice in Birmingham, Alabama!
- Well established private practice
- New graduates -AND- experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Inpatient/Outpatient mix
- Call will be 1:5
- 11,000 SQ Feet on hospital campus (3 PFT rooms, 12 exam rooms, X-ray, EKG, etc.)
- Sleep fellowship is a plus
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
Pulmonary Associates of the Southeast: Quality of life goes beyond wealth, education, a good job or home. It’s about feeling great and finding happiness in the small stuff. Quality of life is a sense of security and well being. It’s about being able to wake up everyday and breathe easy.
At Pulmonary Associates we take this to mean more than providing good medicine, new therapies for treating pulmonary diseases, and counting the number of patients that come through our door everyday. Being able to provide a sense of security and well being to each and everyone of our patients is part of our commitment to excellence.
Grandview Medical Center is a 434-bed, tertiary care hospital serving residents of Birmingham and surrounding communities. The hospital offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas. This includes cardiology, robotic surgery, oncology, neurology, women’s health, mental health, digestive diseases, geriatrics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, and emergency care. The hospital’s medical staff includes more than 600 physicians representing 30 specialties and sub-specialties.