Intermountain Healthcare is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our team in Southern Nevada. You can choose to focus on senior care with our myGeneration clinics, which specialize exclusively in healthcare for people with Medicare Advantage, or traditional primary care clinics, which care for working-age adults. As a Primary Care Physician, you will lead a team of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to keep our patients healthy.
There s so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community. If you prefer life off the grid, we have opportunities in rural communities that also come with a generous stipend.Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping people live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or email@example.com
.Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Work in one clinic in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, or Henderson), Pahrump or Mesquite
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- No nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Fluency in Medical Spanish or Tagalog
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
- Managed care experience for myGeneration candidates
- Geriatric experience for myGeneration candidates