Excellent Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity with an established Practice Located in Southern Wisconsin
Brief history of the practice:
Child and Adolescent Day Treatment Services (CADT) developed out of a need for diversification of our Residential Care Center for Children. The CADT Program started with just day treatment level of service and has more recently (5 years) develop intensive outpatient, extended care and Dual license (AOD/MH) tracks to meet each child or adolescent unique and individualized treatment goals.
- The Psychiatrist for the program is primarily responsible for the overall care and medication Management of each participant child/teen in the program. Daily would do the Psychiatric H and P and Assessment of each child to certify the level of care as appropriate.
- Perform 2-3 Intakes per day; 6-8 Follow ups; monitor and follow-up with each child within the program.
- Level 1: for children aged 6-11 and adolescents aged 12-17. This intensive 12-24-week day treatment program offers individualized treatment through a higher level of service that can be achieved through outpatient visits.
- Level 2: Intensive outpatient Program (IOP) Adolescent intensive outpatient (AIOP) ages 14-17
Youth Intensive outpatient ages (YIOP) 10-13
Child intensive outpatient (CIOP) ages 5-9
This eight-week step-down program is for children and adolescents who have completed day treatment or those who appropriately need a less intensive service level.
- Level 3- Extended care (EC)
Adolescent extended care (AEC) ages 14-17
Youth extended Care (YES) ages 10-13
Child extended care (CEC) ages 5-9
This four-week maintenance program is for those who have competed one of both of the more intensive programs, or for the children and adolescents who do not require the intensity of day treatment or IOP levels of care.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Mercyhealth is a hospital employed setting offering a very competitive salary guarantee.
- Mercyhealth offers a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance and sign-on bonus available.
Janesville, Wisconsin is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago.