Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada, a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) charitable tax-exempt organization, is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our myGeneration clinic team in Las Vegas. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
Our Maryland Parkway clinic is in the center of town. From this location, you ll be near world-class entertainment, dining, and shopping on the Las Vegas Strip, as well as a vibrant community full of schools, parks, community recreation centers, movie theaters, local shops, and robust cultural experiences. When you re ready to travel, the clinic is just 10 minutes from a major international airport. Or you could drive to Los Angeles, Phoenix or Salt Lake City in a day or less.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 445-2982 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package including parental leave
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Maryland Parkway, near Sunrise Hospital
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluency in Medical Spanish strongly preferred
- Two years of experience in Primary Care