The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an additional BE-BC Gastroenterologist to our growing department. Advanced Endoscopy skills in ERCP/EUS are preferred but not required.
Why Choose the Gastroenterology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join a team of 9 BC Gastroenterologists, 4 APPs, and experienced support staff
- Physician-owned Medicare Certified/AAAHC Accredited 4-room Endoscopy Center
- Call 1:10
- Exclusive Adult GI Practice
- 2-year shareholder track/8 weeks of vacation time once becoming a full partner
- Half-day off per week
- 80th percentile of benchmark compensation; excellent benefit package which includes 401(k) profit sharing retirement plans
- Opportunity for fellowship stipend and signing bonus
- Multispecialty group practice of over 270 providers across 40+ specialties with strong internal referral network of >65 primary care providers with external referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Opportunity to precept medical students/ Internal Medicine residents; all physicians have Adjunct Clinical Faculty status at the University of Iowa
- Excellent benefit package including 401 (k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance with optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care, term life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic?
- #1 in Des Moines Metro and top 3 in the state according to Wellmark, utilizing their internal measurement of quality and outcomes
- In 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country continue to be significantly below market in total cost of care and ER admission and readmission
- Dedicated Care Team to assist with care gaps, patient outreach, care management, real time ER and admission monitoring, post discharge follow-up care, and RX support
- Provider engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a safe, family-friendly environment with an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 Best City for High Salary & Low Cost of Living The Ascent, 2021
#2 Safest Place to Live in the U.S. U.S. News & World Report, 2021
#1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 Best State for Jobs MarketWatch May 2019
#2 Best State to Practice Medicine Medscape, 2019
#1 Best State to Live in America U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018