Inpatient Psychiatrist in Trenton, NJ - Six weeks of paid time off
CAPITAL HEALTH IS SEEKING MOTIVATED PSYCHIATRISTS TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM OF PROVIDERS AT OUR REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER CAMPUS IN TRENTON, NJ
A position is now available for an Inpatient Psychiatrist in Trenton, NJ.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a patient centered, multidisciplinary team that includes psychiatrists, social workers, allied therapists and addictions and mental health counselors.
- Multiple academic affiliations with resident and medical student teaching opportunities.
- Candidates must possess an interest and passion for working with patients in this setting.
- Call consists of weekend rounding and back-up telephone call and is shared equally amongst all psychiatrists.
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Psychiatry
- New Jersey license or ability to obtain
- Recent residency program graduate fellows and fellows are welcome to apply!
Our Physicians Enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME with CME stipend
Capital Health is the region s leader in providing progressive, quality patient care with significant investments in our exceptional physicians, nurses and staff, as well as advanced technology. Comprised of two hospitals (our Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center Hopewell), our Hamilton outpatient facility, and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a dynamic health care resource accredited by DNV GL - Healthcare.
Our Mission: To improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve in urban and suburban communities.
- Integrity: Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core beliefs including honesty and serving the greater good. Does not blame others for his/her own mistakes or misrepresent him/herself for personal gain or protection. Perceived by others as a direct, truthful individual and is widely trusted, with the ability to present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Excellence: Provides the most efficient and effective work processes to meet the needs of patients and other customers which leads to the highest quality services. Makes sound decisions based upon knowledge, judgement and experience. Is sought out by others for advice and solutions to issues and problems.
- Compassion: Demonstrates caring and concern for the welfare of others, assisting wherever necessary. Uses understanding and insight when dealing with patients or other customers in all aspects of care or service delivery.
- Teamwork: Displays a professional and collaborative spirit in fulfilling responsibilities and assisting others. Helps to create and maintain positive morale with his/her team, sharing in success, working through problems. Fosters open dialogue, and works toward creating an atmosphere where outcomes and successes are beneficial to the team and/or the organization at large.
- Standards of Behavior
- Promote positive behavior
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Enhance teamwork
Our Vision: Capital Health will be the region s provider of choice, bringing to our community superior clinicians and partners who improve services and quality of care, while maintaining local control.
A four-time Magnet -recognized health system for nursing excellence, Capital Health serves as a Level II regional trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, regional perinatal center (including a Level III NICU), and emergency mental health screening center. We also offer the region s first and most experienced Pediatric Emergency Department and most recently, New Jersey s first Autism-Friendly Pediatric Emergency Department. Capital Health takes great pride in our innovative programs such as our Capital Institute for Neurosciences; nationally accredited Center for Comprehensive Breast Care; Center for Digestive Health; Marjorie G. Ernest Joint Replacement Center of Excellence; award-winning Cancer Center; and our Heart & Vascular Institute, which includes the region s first accredited Chest Pain Center.