Pediatric Nephrologist Albuquerque, NM
The Presbyterian Children s Service Line encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care, including a 21 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit; a 56 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; and a 36 bed Pediatric Unit. We have a pediatric intensivist, neonatologist and pediatric hospitalist service in house 24/7.
Our thriving multispecialty clinic is seeking a fellowship trained BC/BE Pediatric Nephrologist to join our practice. Our pediatric subspecialty team includes cardiology, anesthesiology, neurology, endocrinology, surgery, ENT (currently recruiting), pulmonology, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, feeding and development, chronic care, infectious disease, radiology and the only pediatric cardiovascular surgery program in New Mexico.
You ll Love Practicing Here!
- We are a supportive and well-known organization in New Mexico that has sustained stability and longevity, especially during COVID
- Most recognized healthcare system in New Mexico
- 300 days of sunshine
- Great place for the outdoors/sports enthusiast
- Awards we have received https://www.phs.org/about-us/Pages/awards.aspx
What We re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
- Excellent partnership with inpatient teams Pediatric Hospitalist, Pediatric Critical Care and NICU
- Ability to Influence the growth of the program.
- Practice integrated in a thriving multispecialty clinic setting
- System-Wide EPIC EMR
What We re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Nephrology
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Please contact Susan Camenisch at (505) 923-8718 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.