Hospitalist opportunity in Southern, CA
Medical Group Seeking a Hospitalist to Join the Inpatient Team
The Division of Hospital Medicine is seeking an internal medicine trained Hospitalist to meet the needs of our growing program on our main medical campus in Southern, CA.
Provide patient-centered care in collaboration with our team of world class, nationally recognized team of medical, surgical, and radiation cancer specialists as we seek to hire a full-time Hospitalist for our Department of Medicine.
- Cover only one location at which includes state-of-the-art facilities
- 215 beds, 12 operating rooms and 3 procedure rooms
- Division currently includes 15 team members (Hospitalists & Nocturnists)
- Flexible schedule: 12-13 shifts a month (7a 7p)
- 7on/7off schedule
- APP support as well as fellows, in-house surgeons, and pediatricians
- Procedures not required
- Relocation assistance available on a case-by case basis
- Generous salary and potential for sign-on bonus
- Outstanding benefits including up to 20% of IRS max toward annual retirement contribution *no match requirement
- Academic record consistent with appointment at early assistant or early mid-career Associate Professor level at an ACGME accredited program highly preferred
- 2+ years of post-graduate experience required
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- American Board of Internal Medicine certification required.
Who We Are:
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 400+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Medicine. This medical center is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities. We will be accepting applications through December 2021. This is a timely recruitment, and we will begin interviewing in September. If you or anyone is interested, please reach out or respond to this posting as soon as possible and a member of our recruitment team will reach out.