Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a non-invasive cardiologist to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
• The Baystate Heart and Vascular Program is a highly integrated regional service line that includes cardiology, cardiac surgery and vascular surgery. Join our growing team at Baystate Medical Center (BMC) and our community hospitals. Baystate Medical Center has consistently been named as one of the nation’s top performing cardiovascular hospitals by Watson Health.
• We offer a high degree of flexibility.
• Advanced cardiac imaging is available for those who are qualified.
• Enjoy practicing with a collegial team that values professional satisfaction and excellent quality of life. Call schedule and pace is very conducive to work/life balance.
• Strong subspecialty support available onsite at all locations- EP, heart failure, complex coronary interventions, structural heart disease, and vascular.
• Opportunity available for faculty appointment at UMASS Chan Medical School - Baystate, commensurate with academic qualifications. The program’s academic offerings include medical student and resident education, and accredited fellowships in general and interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology. There is active clinical and funded outcomes research across the program.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in cardiology and a strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Amir Lotfi, MD, Chief, Division of Cardiology
c/o Carmen Sanderson, Physician Recruiter
Telephone: 413-794-2346 Email: Carmen.Sanderson@BaystateHealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.