Associated Medical Professionals of New York (AMP) is a multi-specialty medical practice based in Syracuse, New York, serving the Central New York region. Established in 2008, AMP has grown to become one of the largest multi-specialty groups of its kind in the area that strives to provide quality healthcare at each of the nine locations. As a pivotal point of care in each community, AMP is able to provide continuity of care for a vast population of patients. AMP maintains a robust suite of ancillary services, including radiation oncology, pathology, lithotripsy, imaging and clinical research. AMP’s provider base consists of more than 30 providers and numerous clinical support staff practicing in nine office locations.
- One of the largest multi-specialty medical practices in Central NY.
- Centered on Urology, we also provide other services in Radiation Therapy, Imaging, Pathology, Laboratory, Advanced Oncological treatments,
- Robust clinical based Research Department with over 20 active clinical studies.
- Known nationally and members of LUGPA since 2008.
- AMP consists of over 45 providers and over 300 support staff.
- Located in five counties (Cayuga, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga and Oswego)
- 9 clinical office locations and attending at 10 hospitals throughout the area.
- Pleasant work environment and supportive staff.
- Utilize physician extenders including MA's and PA's that assist with hospital consults, rounding, and clinic.
At Associated Medical Professionals we value our physicians!
- Highly competitive compensation and full benefit package.
- Company Benefits with partnership tract in Private Equity backed US Urology Partners
- Competitive Salary Guarantee with Student Loan Reimbursement, Moving Expenses, and Sign on Bonus among other incentives
- Health and Wellness Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance), Malpractice, and CME
- Industry Leading Retirement Package (Employer Matched 401K, Employer Sponsored Annual Profit Sharing)
Enjoy Quality of Life that Central New York has to offer:
- Enjoy safe, family oriented neighborhoods with low cost living
- Reputable Colleges nearby (Syracuse University, Cornell & Lemoyne College)
- Excellent private, public and parochial schools amongst the best in the country
- Great opportunity to see nationally ranked college sporting events as well as minor-league triple A baseball
- Skiing, Snow Boarding, Snowmobiling, Mountain Biking, Fishing and many local beaches
- One of the nation’s largest malls, Destiny USA
- Home of wine country, with many local wineries and breweries
- Just a few hours to Canada, Adirondacks, or to New York City
If you’re interested in learning more about these opportunities, or know of someone that might, please contact me at email@example.com or 740-607-5924.