Lehigh Valley Health Network and Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital is searching for a chief of pediatric pulmonology. Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital is our community’s only children’s hospital is a full member of the Children’s Hospital Association.
- Our medical and surgical pediatric specialties are growing. We’re primarily located at our Children’s Specialty Center next to the children’s hospital as well as a number of satellite offices
- Our department of pediatrics includes a large pediatric primary care network servicing children in the Lehigh Valley
- Our children’s hospital includes a 12 bed PICU, a 40 bed NICU, a 24 bed emergency department, a 12 bed observation unit, and a 30 bed medical-surgical unit. We also have a cancer and infusion center and an ambulatory surgery center, both located next door to the children’s hospital in our children’s specialty center.
- Our newly renovated 12-bed pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is staffed 24/7 by a team of intensivists and highly trained and certified PICU nurses. We have more than 20 years of experience critical care to the kids in our community
- A brand-new Children’s ER opened this summer. It is the largest Pediatric ER outside of Philadelphia.
- The team serves a broad geographic area that includes parts of central and northeast Pennsylvania with pediatric transport providing ground and helicopter transports across the entire region
- Desire to lead others in providing excellence in family-centered care, program development, continuous improvement, and scholarly activities.
- 5+ years practicing experience in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Must be Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Fellowship Trained
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance