The Holy Cross Medical Group (HCMG) has excellent full-time employment opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Gastroenterology physicians to join a full spectrum practice located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
HCMG is a well-established multi-specialty group with over 160 physicians and a very strong primary care referral base. The HCMG Gastroenterology group is the sole employed GI specialty office within this group and has a reputation of excellent and compassionate care. They are actively looking to add two physicians to the current group of doctors.
The Gastroenterology physicians will join a busy and growing Gastroenterology practice. The selected providers will take part in seeing patients in the outpatient clinic and perform procedures, as well as Hospital consults on a rotating call schedule.
- Earning potential above 75% MGMA percentile private practice earnings without the risks or headaches
- RVU-based compensation, get rewarded for your efforts
- Very reasonable work hours (8AM-5PM, on average), excellent work-life balance
- Emphasis is on providing excellent patient care and service while being productive
- Administration strongly supportive of GI department growth and vision
- Significant unmet demand for GI referrals from large network of primary care and specialty physicians
- Call for this opportunity is currently 1:4, looking to reduce to 1:6 with expedited hiring
- Hospital inpatient volume averages 10-20 patients and 3-7 new consults daily
- Generous call stipend for weeks of hospital coverage
- PA/NP support within practice
- Resident teaching and clinical research opportunities. University of Miami teaching hospital w/ medical students and residency programs in IM, EM, general surgery
- Live where the world comes to vacation beautiful weather, beaches, boating/fishing and excellent quality of life
The practice is looking to foster and grow expertise in the following areas:
- Advanced Endoscopy including EUS w/ therapeutics, Advanced ERCP skills, EMR/ESD and enteroscopy
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Hepatology (non-transplant)
- Esophageal and rectal manometry
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Gastroenterology physician to be part of a well-established single-specialty GI group and build a lifelong career within a strong health network.
The Holy Cross Medical Group offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including:
- Competitive Income Guarantee and productivity incentive to begin
- Sign-on Bonus
- Generous on-call stipend
- Insurance Benefits (Malpractice, Health/Dental/Vision, Life and Disability)
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Holy Cross Hospital (HCH), in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. Since opening its doors in 1955, the 559-bed hospital has offered progressive services and programs to meet the evolving healthcare needs of Broward County. Today, Holy Cross has more than 600 physicians on staff representing more than 40 specialties and more than 3,000 employees. The hospital is fully accredited by the independent Joint Commission, and its medical team has earned a reputation for excellence unsurpassed in the community.
Holy Cross Medical Group (HCMG), established in 1993, is a group of more than 160 of the top physicians in South Florida employed by Holy Cross Hospital. Together, they provide a wide array of services, in various specialties, and have offices located throughout Broward and southern Palm Beach counties.
Holy Cross Hospital and Holy Cross Medical Group are now part of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the United States. Trinity Health is based in Livonia, Michigan.
To learn more about Holy Cross, visit www.holy-cross.com
Fort Lauderdale, Florida - is minutes away from miles of blue waterways, soft golden sands and gentle ocean breezes. Our diverse hotels, shopping centers, arts and entertainment, a world of golf and more await you. Plan a spa day or a day cruise.
Area museums invite you to explore acclaimed art, culture, science and history exhibits. Meanwhile, world-class entertainment is within easy reach. For accompanying family members, the area offers endless opportunities for relaxation, recreation and entertainment while the visiting patient takes advantage of Holy Cross Hospital s world-class medical care.
Holy Cross is conveniently located near the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport and also accessible from Miami and Palm Beach International Airports. In addition, we are close to one of the busiest ports in the U.S.
ABOUT TRINITY HEALTH
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. We serve people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with more than 90 hospitals and 100 continuing care facilities including home care, hospice, PACE and senior living facilities and programs that provide nearly two and a half million visits annually. Trinity Health employs more than 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Our mission: We, Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities. We support this mission by living our core values of Reverence, Commitment to Those Who are Poor, Justice, Stewardship, and Integrity. Committed to recruiting talented physicians, we are looking for physicians who share our values and want to help us fulfill the health care needs of the communities we serve.
At Trinity Health, we value the physician relationship and focus on partnering with our physicians. Whether you are a practicing physician looking to relocate or a medical resident, we offer opportunities with the flexibility to fit your individual needs. If you would like to be part of Trinity Health, we encourage you to explore this opportunity at www.trinity-health.org.