We are seeking an OB/GYN to join our team in Chicago, IL with surgeries and deliveries at Advocate Trinity Hospital.
- Join a group of 5 physicians
- Outpatient clinic at 2301 East 93rd Street Chicago, IL 60617, located across the street from Advocate Trinity Hospital
- GYN Surgeries & deliveries at Advocate Trinity Hospital, a 205-bed hospital that has provided health care on the couth side of Chicago for more than 120 years
- 50/50 OBGYN split
- 1:6 call schedule / 24-hr call from home
- 1:1 Medical Assistant support with shared RN support
- Opportunity to teach medical students on the inpatient side for both OB & GYN
- Serve a high-risk, underserved patient population
- Level 2+ NICU
- All OB/GYN subspecialty services available
- There is no robot at Advocate Trinity, but there is access to one at our nearby hospitals, Advocate Christ Medical Center or Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- This role offers a competitive salary, sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, an annual CME allowance, and full benefits including a 401K match
About South Chicago, IL
The diversity of the city of Chicago continues as you move south from the business district known as the Loop. Neighborhoods are continuously evolving, while still retaining their historical foundations.
The South Loop is such a dynamic mix of attractions and histories that the neighborhood tends to be seen as many different things to many different people. Much of its eastern edge is encompassed by the Museum Campus, an impressive collection of cultural treasures that includes the Field Museum, Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium. This campus sits on scenic lakefront parklands that are an extension of Grant Park. With 319 acres of green space and recreational fields, Grant Park is known as "Chicago's front yard" to locals and also plays host to major city events such as Taste of Chicago, Chicago Blues Festival and Lollapalooza.
The South Side is the largest of the three Sides of Chicago that radiate from downtown—the others being the North Side and the West Side. The city's "sides" have historically been divided by the Chicago River and its branches. The area has a rich history which began around the 1840s and continued through World War II.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique – from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions – for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, it’s important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.