Medical Oncology Clinical Faculty Opportunity | National Medical Center in Corona, CA
The Department of Medical Oncology and Therapeutics Research is seeking a Medical Oncology physician to join our team at the Corona, CA facility. This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 500+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Medical Oncology. The light and bright 25,000-square-foot facility offers multiple exam and treatment rooms for patient comfort and convenience. The institution provides access to world-class levels of care, in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
The successful candidate will exhibit a commitment to clinical excellence and innovation, and a desire to provide state-of-the-art, patient-focused clinical care with experience diagnosing and treating all types of solid tumors. This convenient location puts our patients within easy reach of additional medical, laboratory and diagnostic radiology services, such as ultrasound, mammograms, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and CT (computed tomography) scans.
Primary Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Full-time hours working with a renowned and dynamic medical oncology group in an integrated, multidisciplinary department
- Primarily clinical position with potential for involvement in clinical trials/research and academics.
- Excellent salary, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package
- Relocation assistance
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- Board eligibility/certification in internal medicine, medical oncology and/or hematology
Sunny Southern California:
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world-class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theaters