Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible General Surgeon.
About Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Joining one other Provider in single-specialty group
- Growing practice in a growing community
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties w/shared call
- Office space currently available
- DaVinci robot available
- 14 bed ICU staffed by Intensivists
- 125 bed facility
- 5x recipient of the Mountain Pacific Quality Award
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A
- Chest Pain Center accredited by the American College of Cardiology
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, immunizations, surgical care and acute stroke
About Palmer, AK
Don't just work... LIVE!
An outdoor lover's dream, Palmer, AK is a scenic blend of farming and alpine recreation. Situated with Glacier Valley to the east and the Talkeetna Mountains to the northwest, this unique town 42 miles from Anchorage boasts an abundance of outdoor activities for all seasons.
S troll wildflower fields, go berry picking, watch paragliders, golf, boat, hike, cross country ski, snowshoe, snowmobile or dog sled! Explore Hatcher Pass, Knik Glacier, Summit Lake State Recreation Site, Independence Mine, freshwater fishing charters, 4 local breweries and the Alaska State Fair.
Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and has NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment