You are invited to consider a newly opened position with HCA Physician Services in highly desirable Blacksburg, VA. A highly collaborative environment of three passionate internists who are regularly discussing cases and working to provide patient care are expanding due to practice and community growth. The group places an emphasis on work-life balance to enable happiness and functioning at the highest level. An existing outstanding clinic reputation will enable a new partner to successfully build a highly rewarding practice at a desired pace.
There are opportunities for teaching medical students and residents. In addition, a strong support staff enables partners to focus on medical care and function at the height of the medical degree. Established systems empower partners to provide deeply satisfying and world-class patient care.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Hospital:
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146-bed fully accredited acute-care facility
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet™ status, the nation’s highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
Blacksburg is a thriving, dynamic community. Recently recognized as the “number one town in the US to raise children” and the “top small town in the mid-Atlantic to practice medicine”. Home to Virginia Tech and the Virginia college of Osteopathic Medicine, the town offers generous amenities include the VT Moss Center for the Art and Division III college sports. A multitude of outdoor activities are readily available due to our proximity to the Appalachian Trail, Jefferson National Forest, New River, Blue Ridge Parkway, and Claytor Lake.
Questions or inquiries, please contact: Allison Costantino, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com or 540-455-6059.