- Focus of this position will include Adult Psychiatric and AODA Services.
- Join a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of doctors consisting of one inpatient psychiatrist, and three outpatient child adolescent psychiatrists.
- Outpatient practice with partial hospitalization/ day treatment programs.
- Physician may have the opportunity to perform inpatient work, if desired.
- Typically call is 1:7 weekends; may include one weeknight of on-call service.
- The Henry Palmer Options Clinic includes about 40 outpatient staff; psychiatrists, mental health and AODA master s level clinicians and administrative personnel.
- Each day while working in the Outpatient practice, a BH Assistant will be assigned to assist you in all aspects of patient flow and efficiency.
- Day treatment programs are also located in the facility and include a team of 12 multidiscipline staff.
Compensation and benefits:
- Mercyhealth is an employed setting offering a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, familyoriented community
with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville lies just 12 miles north of the Illinois border, 35 miles southeast of Madison, and 110 miles northwest of Chicago and is on the Interstate I-90 corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports. Janesville is Wisconsin s Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parkland and
twenty acres of breathtaking botanical gardens. Twenty percent of Wisconsin s buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places can be found in Janesville. The community also offers live theatre, an award winning
water-ski show team, and unique shopping and dining.