San Francisco Bay Area
Packard Children’s Health Alliance / Stanford Children’s Health is actively recruiting full-time Ob/Gyn Physicians to join our well-established groups in the Bay Area. Opportunities are available in:
- Full-scope obstetrical care, including high-risk pregnancies.
- As a group of board certified physicians, we believe in delivering personalized quality care.
- We value the bonds formed with our patients and prefer to have continued one on one care throughout pregnancy.
Why Practice with Us?
- Excellent opportunities to join our growing practices!
- Full benefits package
- Relocation bonus for qualified moves.
- MD or DO
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
At Stanford Children's Health, we are focused on bringing world-class, family-centered care to communities throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. A rapidly growing medical foundation, developed in partnership with Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford and the Stanford School of Medicine, we are bringing together some of medicine’s premier talent to meet the health challenges faced by today’s children and expectant mothers. If you’d like to be part of an organization that’s establishing new standards of care—and helping children and their families grow stronger every step of the way—consider joining us today.
To find out more about how you can make an impact on our growing organization, please send your resume with "ObGyn" in the subject line of your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.